MailStore Server 10.2.3.12921 Multilingual
Author: kalpatru on 13-01-2018, 02:28, Views: 344
MailStore Server 10.2.3.12921 Multilingual | Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 83.41 MB
Businesses can benefit from all advantages of modern, secure email archiving with MailStore Server. The software creates 1:1 copies of all emails in a central email archive to ensure the security and availability of large amounts of data over a period of years. Users can still access their email using Microsoft Outlook, MailStore Web Access, or mobile devices such as tablets or smartphones, and search through them at breathtaking speed.
Advantages for your Company
- Legal safeguard for email compliance
- Extremely fast full-text searching for emails and attachments
- Total protection against data loss
- Reduce the workload of email servers
- Save up to 70% storage space
- Simplify backup and restore
- Independence of cumbersome PST files
- Eliminate mailbox quotas
Supported Email Systems
- Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Microsoft Office 365
- Google Apps
- All IMAP or POP3-compatible email servers
- MDaemon, IceWarp and Kerio Connect
- PST, EML and other email files
- Email clients such as Microsoft Outlook
Why MailStore Server?
MailStore offers the most comprehensive market solutions in terms of performance, stability, functionality and simplicity to meet the specific email archiving needs of SMBs. Its quick and easy to install as standard software and remains low-maintenance and reliable even with large volumes of email.
- Integrated Storage Technology
- Extremely Fast Search Access
- Flexible Archiving
- Running right out of the box
- Low Cost
- Heavily field-tested
- Improved Web Access: The new Web Access is now available in all 17 languages.
- Fixed Web Access: Authentication not possible when MailStore Server listens on one IP address of a network interface only.
- Fixed Web Access: Under certain conditions, the login page is locked after a logout (i.e. session expired).
- Fixed Web Access: Issues with Save password functionality of some web browsers.
- Fixed Synchronizing users from Office 365 operated by 21Vianet (China) fails.
- Fixed Displaying issues when changing the default password while using large values for scaling fonts (High DPI).