Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 365 v12.7
Author: newbie123 on 30-06-2017, 13:13, Views: 1450
Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 365 v12.7 | 134 MB
Xara Photo & Graphic Designer is the perfect software choice for all your photo and graphic design work, with powerful photo editing and enhancement features, and truly flexible illustration and design tools.
Whats New in Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 365:
Easy Move, Rotate & Scale for Photos
Select a photo in the Photo tool and youll see some new handles on the photo, for scale, rotate and crop. Its a lot easier and more intuitive than using the Fill tool for these simple but frequent actions, and its smarter too ensuring you never see any gaps around the edge of the photo when you move it in its frame or change the shape of the frame. Top Tip its great for horizon straightening!
New Cross Process Photo Effect
Create some dramatic contrast and saturation effects with this new option on the photo enhance toolbar, which simulates a traditional photographic effect created by using the wrong chemicals (digital photo editors such as PGD achieve the same effect by manipulating the red, green and blue channels).
New Blend Modes (dodge and burn)
Weve added two great new transparency blend modes, compatible with the W3C standards: Dodge (which generally brightens) and burn (which generally darkens).
Photo Filter Pre-Sets
A wonderfully quick and easy way to apply popular effects to your photos.
Youll find more than 25 ready-made effects in the Content Catalog (image resources > photo filter pre-sets). Simply select your photo and hit Import! Whats more you can continue to edit the effects using the Enhance tool or Brightness Levels dialog, and if you replace the photo the effects are retained.
Cutting an object out of your photo is now as simple as clicking along the edge of the object to be cut, and hitting Cut!
Photo Effect Painter
Check out the new paintbrush tool on the photo fly out. Now you can simply paint on photo effects such as the new dodge and burn. And whats more you can still edit the values of the effect, or edit the painted region with the Region Painter or Erazer.
EXIF Tool Improvements
The EXIF tool has been enhanced, so it now supports IPCT and SMP tags.
Symbols & Icons
Check out Insert > Symbol. These are not just useful symbols and icons that you can add to your text, but fully editable vector shapes!
- The popular Font Awesome collection has been updated, and is now supplemented by a collection of Google Material Design Icons making more than 1500 symbols in total
- Weve added a search function for the symbols, eg search on Face and it will show you Facebook symbols, smiley faces etc
- The symbols will be automatically updated as new versions become available
- Plus theres improved handling of symbols that have been added to your text (so for example they arent affected by font changes to the text)
- A new right click Replace Symbol option (including symbols in bullet lists)
Other Text Enhancements
- Improved subscript / superscript positioning
- A new rectangular text repelling option
- Option to change the case of selected text, switching between UPPER CASE, lower case or Sentence case
- The spell checker menu now allows you to set the language for your whole document
- Improvements to the auto-kerning (now supports kerning between character classes, so many newer OpenType fonts now render with the correct kerning)
- Better handling of text on buttons (so font and font size changes are synchronized on the mouse off and mouse over state)
- List editing improvements
- And other minor enhancements
- Microsoft Windows Vista | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10
- Intel Celeron or newer, or AMD Sempron or newer
- Min 500MB of RAM
- Min 300MB of available hard-disk space