Ubuntu EducationPack 16.04 Final [х86, amd64]
Author: art_links on 14-11-2017, 14:37, Views: 472
Ubuntu EducationPack 16.04 Final [х86, amd64] | 7.74 GB
It is intended to help in the formation and organization of the educational process. It is a wide and most complete set of programs that are successfully used in educational institutions of any category in different countries for junior, middle and senior classes of schools, lyceums, colleges, as well as higher education institutions such as institutes, universities and others.
Distribution from the box provides a fully customized solution for the educational institution and immediately after installation already contains more than 140 preset programs for education, science, programming and organization of the educational process.
LTSP-server included in the kit will allow using old computers (even released ten or more years ago) as thin LTSP clients or diskless workstations that are downloaded from the network without any installation. Home directories of users in this case are located centrally on the server.
Also this distribution kit is great for installing on computers with limited Internet connections or located in a closed corporate network of an educational institution.
The kit includes different software for education:
Architecture: 32 bit (x32, x86, i386) and 64 bit (x64, amd64, x86-64)
CPU: Intel or AMD processor ~ 2.0 GHz or higher
HDD: 15GB minimum
RAM: 1G minimum
Treatment: not required
Developer page: DistroWatch
- control of students' computers by the teacher;
- management and training system on-line; collective teaching, learning and testing;
- creating schedules for classes of educational institutions for distributing the burden on teachers;
- a set of administrative programs for schools;
- Educational games for children from 2 years (development of memory, attention);
- programs for studying algebra, geometry, physics, chemistry, geography, astronomy, etc .;
- Visual development environments for programming languages in C ++, C #, Mono, Pascal, Java;
- dynamic geometric environment; solution and construction of graphs of mathematical expressions; computer algebra system (CAS)
- a package of applied mathematical programs that provides a powerful environment for engineering (technical) and scientific calculations;
- Drawing and calculations of chemical structures; viewing macro molecules and preparing to publish their images; editor of chemical schemes and reactions;
- schematic creation of electronic circuits, graphic simulators of computer networks and electrical circuits;
- digital oscilloscope; design of electronic devices and printed circuit boards;
- work with electronic maps (GIS);
- programs for training memory, hearing, sight.
With a detailed list of programs included in the package, you can find here
Buy Premium Account To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password